BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Senior year

This out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!



IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Technically he graduated the year before m e
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
No- happily single :)
3. Did you car pool to school?
Nope drove myself
4. What kind of car did you have?
Red Jeep wrangler- then p.t. cruiser (when I was grounded my parents would make me drive the astro van as punishment)
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Same p.t. cruiser
6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
Hanging out with friends, doing silly stuff
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
Hanging out with friends doing even more silly stuff then now
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Only worked one summer sporadically at an amusement park in Lake arrowhead
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I do ABA therapy with autistic kiddos
10. Were you a party animal?
Completly sober, I partied in the mormon way, never really went to the typical high school parties
11. Were you considered a flirt?
yep and still am :)
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir woot woot!
13. Were you a nerd?
A yearbook nerd I guess I was in it for three years then editor my senior year, I liked nerdy things like I do now
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
heck no
15. Can you sing the fight song?
No, but I went to every football game! I dont even know if we had one?? We were a new school
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Ayala was awesome he was my ap us history teacher, and Mr. hoover who taugh gov was awesome too
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Yearbook room
18. What was your school's full name?
I went to Dwight D. Eisenhower my freshmen year then Wilmer Amina Carter High school the rest of the years
19. When did you graduate?
2007
20. What was your school mascot?
freshmen year an eagle- the other years a lion
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
NOOO wayyy! It was soooooo much more fun to be in college, I would do college again because I loved it so much
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Ya it was fun went with my best friend/ boyfriend at the time
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No :( We were as tight as tight could be from 8th grade till he went on his mission. And now havnt really talked since he got engaged , hes getting married in a week
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I doubt we'll even have a reunion, I mean our school is huge it would be a lot to organize. And if we did I wouldnt go
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
yep some of them-does facebook count??
26. School Colors?
blue and gold
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
n/a

0 comments: