BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 24-Something (s) you've learned

I've learned especially these last few weeks to never sacrifice what I want for eternity for some fleeting moment in time. I've learned that kindness is paramount and that in no matter what job you have wheather its working with children or adults you will accomplish more when you use kindness. I've come to realize at an even higher level then I did before I went to school that your girlfriends can be a huge lifeline. And that as girls we all need to support eachother  and not put eachother down. I've seen what can happen when girls group together amazing things can be accomplished. I've learned that life isnt going to slow down for me to make up my mind so I need to get better at doing that. I've learned that when my life is centered around the gospel everything else goes smoother.
I've learned how great my parents really are. And that there are very few men comparable to my amazing dad. I've learned that I suck at lots of things in life and that I need to work on not gossiping, and not being comfortable in my new surroundings. I've learned that just because I have my best girlfriends doesnt mean I should shun and not want to talk to any other girls.
This past week I've been able to see how valuable life was as I held my little sister at her make believe funeral for the mock drunk driving program at her school, I cried and she was right there but all my mind could think of was how I've been wasting the precious time I have with my family.
I've learned that joy comes from serving and that I have more to offer to this world than I can even comprehend right now.

0 comments: