BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 12-What you believe

I believe in Christ and his atoning power. I believe that lives can be changed and made beautiful through believing in Christ. I believe that families can be forever and that eternal marriage and families provide meaning to families and make those relationships stronger than can possibly be imagined. I know that Christ can heal even the deepest of wounds and lift you up again. I believe in the plan of happiness and that I have purpose for being on this planet at this time, it was no accident. I'm a daughter of God and look like it.

I believe that marriage is so important and that you need to know the person you marry. I dont believe in love at first sight. I dont think just because you love someone you should marry them, no matter how wonderful they are. I have had many special relationships and know that God made me leave those relationships for a reason even though I dont see it yet.

I believe that the best way to be happy is to fake it till you make it. Happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that being happy appearing in public even when I'm dying on the inside will get me to the happy point I want to be.

I believe this is one of the hardest most difficult  and sorrowful  years  of my life.

I believe that dance can heal your soul. I believe that being in nature grounds you more than almost anything else. It makes you feel alive and well. God created our beautiful surroundings that we might appreciate them.

I believe that treating anything God created with disrespect is wrong.

I believe harming a child is one of the greatest sins.

I believe that reading and listening to beautful music is good for you and will help you feel connected to something.

I believe that getting lost will help you find yourself.

I believe that laughter is the best medicine.

I believe that children are a gift and that we should give them the families they deserve. I believe that special needs children are closer to God than most anyone on earth.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind.

0 comments: