BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Didn't I already do one like this? I'm going to say that my favorite vacation will be this upcoming one. I'm going to Avila Beach with my fam and during that time I'm doing an interview of my Grandpa Salls so that I can compile a book about his life. Then a few days after that me and just my parents and Taylor are going to Mission Bay which we've done a lot- but I just love it and really need some relaxin time. Plus my body is craving taking the kayaks around the bay- and hopefully (cross fingers) going sailing like the old days. My dad used to always take his sail boat down to the bay and I have lots of memories of sailing around mission bay (and falling off ... dad should've tied us on) and collecting sand crabs and adding more freckles to my nose

0 comments: