BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Randomness...

Q: Kissed someone on your friend list? Umm lets say a few...
Q: Been arrested? No way I would cry I know I would
Q: Do you like someone? No not right now
Q: Held a snake? yep
Q: Been suspended from school? no way I followed the rules- mostly anyway
Q: Sang karaoke? Of course
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?  Everyday of my life
Q: Laughed until you started crying? All the time
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Of course! I lived in Rexburg, Idaho for 3 years

Q: Kissed in the rain? Yep- same answer as above 
Q: Sang in the shower? All the time
Q: Sat on a roof top? Yes- During freshmen academy me and my friends were mentioned in a newspaper article about stupid freshmen :) I dont know why its considered stupid to sit on the roof of your apartment complex if you dont fall off its all good

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Ya I've had a pool my whole life so it was kinda inevitable
Q: Broken a bone? No my family drinks too much milk to break bones. It really is a miracle because we do lots of stupid things
Q: Shaved your head? nope
Q: Played a prank on someone? ALl the time
Q: Shot a gun? A few not until I went to Idaho
Q: Donated Blood? Ya

LAST PERSON.
1. You hung out with? Just got back from my friends wedding so tons of old friends
2. You texted? Emily Wooten asking her what time choir practice is tomorrow
3. You were in a car with? Dad and mom
4. Went to the movies with? Vanessa, Jon, Josh and Rachel- Battle LA
5. Person you went to shop with? Mom
6. You talked on the phone? Jared my bro in law
7. Made you laugh? Dad he makes me laugh a lot
8. You hugged? Not sure I hugged a ton of people at the wedding
9. You miss? A lot of people- I miss people easily though

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon? I love both! The sun makes me happy and the moon inspires me

2. Winter or Fall? Fall
3. Left or Right? Right

4. Sunny or rainy? I cant decide such things-both make me ridiculousl happy
5. Where do you live? Southern California

6. coke or pepsi? Coke all the way
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Yes

8. Do you want to get married? Of course I'm a 21 year old  LDS Byu-idaho grad haha
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl and slurp it all up on my face

10. What time is it? 9:54 pm
11. Are you afraid of commitment? Depends on the committment
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? Have a family
14. Current mood? Reminiscent

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone? Nope
2. Sang? I break out in song all the time
3. Listened to music? Yep
4. Danced Crazy? I went to a wedding- but ussually dance crazy anyway
5. Cried? Almost
6. Liked someone you can't have? No

25 FIRSTS .....
1.Who was your first date? Ummm some Samoan guy... I dont remember his name
2. Who was your first roommate? Well my sisters growing up then at college-Wendy Moyle was my room roomate- and Vanessa Brown was still my besties and Jessica Davenport and some girl from Georgia.
4. What was your first job? Village Fun park in Lake Arrowhead

5. What was your first car? Red Jeep Wrangler
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? I'm Mormon we know lots of old people I have no idea
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Bray

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplaine? Hawaii I think or Utah
13. Where was your first sleepover? Most likely at Amber Iloilos house we always slept over at each others houses
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Vanessa
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? My older sisters wedding back when I was 14
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning?Turned on the shower real fast because I was going to be late for work

17. What was the first concert you went to? Leann Rhimes
18. What was the last concert you went to?Jack Johnson I think
19. First tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was 5, I dont have any other piercings or tatoos


Five names you go by:
Courtney
Court
Courtalane
Bradshaw

Two things you did last night:
Went driving around in the town I grew up in
Went to a bonfire at Thomas Lands house

What you ate today:
Granola Bar
Hot dog sandwich
wedding food-cheese, crackers, strawberries, little wenies, meetballs and the yummiest wedding cake ever

Three things you are going to do tomorrow:
Teach a lesson in Relief Society
Choir practice
Birthday party for my little sisters 18th bday!!

0 comments: