BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 9-Your friends

I've made way too many friends the last few years so I'm going to leave out the guy friends for another day, and focus on the main girl ones (I know this is really long, but I already feel guilty for not mentioning other people too!)- so I'll just cover the ones that I spent the most time with (this list goes in order of which I became friends with that person..
-Amber Iloilo: Has been my best friend since birth. Our birthdays are two days apart (she's Sept. 8th, I'm Sept. 10th). Our childhood was marked by slumber parties, acting classes, and scheming and planning what our life would be like when we grew up ( is it really here??!!!). She got married last April and just had the cutest baby boy ever!!She is the friend who no matter how long we haven't talked, it will still feel like we hung out the day before. We've been friends for 21 years now and friendships like that can withstand even the biggest of fights and distances.

This is us about age 11, being weirdos, check out those overalls!
Next will be my first roommates from school. Now Whitney and Wendy are married! Wendy's prego and Whitney has her baby Gracie. Vanessa just got her mission call to the Salt Lake City South mission! We lived together  (Whitney was our neighbor but basically lived with us) . Me and Vanessa continued to live together through lots of college, it was crazy fun the last summer all 4 of us lived together Summer of 2008. Living with Vanessa the rest of college (with the exception of a few semesters) was amazing , we essentially spent every hour of the day together (except for the hours spent with dumb boyfriends). Whitney was always so much fun- and now that shes married is full of wisdom, seriously its great. Wendy is the one who will always be there for you. She's the one who has threatened every single boyfriend I had in college- that if they hurt me in anyway she would cut off thier manhood. And they believed her, shes legit like that. Nessas the service one, she serves like crazy and rarely ever says a bad word about anyone. She's always the first to do something really nice for someone who's having a hard day. And she put up with my constant need to talk about boys and life in general ( I talk things to death its a bad habit).These girls are what got me through ridiculous relationships, we helped each other make it through some crazy times and we always had fun doing it. We flirted like crazy, spent nights in our apartment dancing around in our underwear, sometimes had crazy fights over shrimp, and dished about our latest kiss, and helped eachother through broken engagements and new engagements. I love them and they are the ones that started off my amazing college experience.

Next my roomies from Summer 2009/Fall 2009: Valerie and Katrina. We lived in the ghettoist tiniest apartment ever, and had a little trampoline, and I think I drew them away from their homework way to much to go explore and have adventures.Some of the most memorable times were when we all had to stay cooped up in our apartment for days because we all 3 had swine flu, and dancing to the Disney music that was constantly on. We had our Halloween party and dressed up as the Sanderson sisters it was great.
-Danbury Manor girlies!!!They don't know it but these girls saved my life this last summer. They inspired me and reminded me of what my purpose is.So here's to Vanessa, Chelsee and Michelle! We spent nights in  a tepee together, tried to get skin cancer at the lake, and talked about things that everyone thinks but doesn't say out loud. Vanessa was the adult in the house even though she's the youngest , and me and Michelle were the ones getting over bad breakups and we did silly things like get happy meals all the time to make ourselves happy. We cuddled and loved each other! Plus summer in Rexburg is magical no matter who your with.
-Annie the amazing! I love her.She's the best and full of common sense. She was in my ward at school before she went on her mission then when she got back we got to serve together in church. This girl is a rock, and she's single and I've never met a man good enough for her yet, so if you know anyone who is the most amazing person you've ever known and is looking for a woman let me know.... That's her in the middle

- Lastly my friends who I made in Las Vegas! First there is my dear roomate I had Jen, she gave me so much wonderful advice, through me a birthday party and watched like every say yes to the dress episode with me.
-And my friend Julie!!This girl came up to me in Vegas, said I just graduated BYU-Idaho too, lets be friends. So we became friends. We did lots of fun stuff together, and she just had a crazy move to Texas and I'm so excited for her! (check out her blog http://my-post-grad-life.blogspot.com )

1 comments:

AnnieCoop said...

This popped up in my memories today. Love you sweet Courtney girl!!!