BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

So this picture makes me happy for multiple reasons. That's me in the white tutu, that's my younger sister on the floor, and that's my dad laying on the ground. This just reminds me that even when I was little I still had the same spirit and gusto as I do now, which makes me want to let it out, even though its kinda crazy. My dad laying on the floor is completely typical, but what really makes me happy is his mismatched striped shorts and shirt- because that's so him (he's color blind, a civil engineer, and a complete mans man- not the making of someone who cares about fashion). And lastly this picture makes me happy because it was taken in my old family room at the house I grew up in and lived in until I was 18. The family room (the room I was in) was perfect for practicing my sisters and I's dance and gymnastic routines. We had our balance beam set up in there for as long as I can remember and our mom hated it but we would run, dismount and then land our flips on the couch on the far end of the room. It was awesome. I just love this picture makes me reminisce I guess.

4 comments:

AnnieCoop said...

umm did you know that is sami's dream? she's majoring in theraputic recreation to work with autistic kids in dance. well, most all special needs kids, but she works with an austistic kid now. i think you would be amazing at that! i could totally see you working with those kids :)

AnnieCoop said...

oops. somehow i missed the comment board for your last post. so it ended up under this picture. haha, sorry court. love you :)

Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.