BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 10-Things you're afraid of

-PARANORMAL ACTIVITY (THE MOVIE)
-THE GRUDGE (THE MOVIE)
-Scary noises at night
-NOT GETTING INTO GRADUATE SCHOOL
-Going blind
-Committment
-Having all my teeth fall out. 
-Scary movies in general. 
-Noises that make me think there is a murderer in the house
-Bad spirits
-People who ever get physically aggressive
-People I cant say no to
- Quiet people
-Debt
-Becoming fat
- Being a toothpick
-Not being able to dance
I'm a chicken and have had to sing hymns to myself just to be able to fall a sleep countless times, because I freaked myself out.

3 comments:

Cassandra Hope said...

Becoming fat isn't all that bad ;) But I'm with you on the rest!

AnnieCoop said...

um i love you! alot. and you should pick up grey's anatomy. it's my one show...and it's addicting. haha :)

Patrick said...

I'm not sure why, but I feel that this is one of the most honest posts I have ever read. Love it.