BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 7-Your dream wedding

So I kinda didn't really want to do this day of the 30 day blog challenge because I feel silly letting people know that I've actually thought about... a lot haha, I'm a LDS girl who went to BYU-I do . Anyway first of all my dream wedding will be in the temple. This is what I"ve been dreaming of all my life. I don't really mind what temple (as long as its not Provo!) but I loooove the San Diego temple

But I also love my home temple the Redlands CA temple. Its beautiful and its where my sister was married along with countless friends. 
Also in my temple marriage I'm hoping my grandpa will still be capable of doing the sealing. He is currently a sealer in the Fresno temple, and he got permission to come and do my sisters sealing down in the Redland's temple.  This would put so much more meaning to it.
As for my reception.....
I love the outdoors so its only fitting that my reception is outside
I couldnt reallly find a dress I was in love with but I do like this one, but with non-see through lace, and then more poofyness at the bottom.




Anyway that's all for now! When I am actually getting married I will look up tons of pictures to post...






 

1 comments:

Patrick said...

Both of those temples are pretty beautiful. And that dress is sort of awesome.