BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 5-Your siblings

My siblings! I love them and when we all get together we are loud and ridiculous. I'll start with my my older sister Ashley Marie Jones. She got married 7 years ago now and has 3 crazy kids, ages 6, 4 and 3. Ashley did gymnastics all growing up and then went on to coach. She majored in Kinesiology  at Cal State San Bernardino and then later at Southern Utah University. She still is super fit and has all her kids involved in sports. She is the most patient and calmest of all me and my siblings and nothing phases her. Seriously she is the most chill person and I practically never see her stressed out or ultra annoyed. She's smart, witty and I love all her kids.



My brother Shane Rutherford Bradshaw is next!
Shane is 25 I think and is a computer nerd. He's ultra smart and recently bought a house and has the cutest black lab dog. He got his masters in something to do with computers and works at a school district now. He's really sarcastic but really funny. He loves to bbq and make us yummy food whenever he comes and visits. When he was younger he did basketball, baseball, karate I think my mom even had him in gymnastics when he was little.
My little Sis Taylor! She does everything. Se did gymnastics when she was younger and now in her senior year of high school she's a cheerleader, in asb and doing track. She's getting sooo old! And it really weirds me out that shes about to go to college. We looked exactly the same when we were younger, and now we mostly just have the same face. When were together we are redicuously loud and usually end up yelling but not in a fighting way just in a were talking way.
I love this pic of taylor!



Some of us all together!! 
Me and tay together






0 comments: