BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3-Your idea of a perfect first date

Oh man I have been on so many first dates and definetly have opinions on this. So my best first dates I've ever been on all developed into relationships. What did all my top  first dates have in common? Well for the most part with the exception of one of my favorites it involved being active and doing things outside. For me it really just has to be different, plus for some reason being active outside gets me, I just love it and for me going on a hike or something similar makes the perfect first date. So heres examples of what my most serious relationships first dates were like ( I have never dated a guy that I didnt love the first date).
-this first date was awesome: With my most recent serious boyfriend our first date consisted of going out and digging a cave out of the side of a huuuge snow bank in Rexburg. Then after we got ourselves warm and then went to a buffet. Ok all parts of this date were perfect. Digging out the snow gave us time to chat and get to know eachother and just have fun together. And I just love buffets.
-Once me and this guy went to a place called the Mission Inn (its an  old spanish mission in Riverside, CA) to look at the lights. We ended up running aroudn all throughout the huge mission. We danced, we ran up and down the old staircases, and then later went and ding dong ditched someone in the ward dropping off cookies. It was sooo much fun, and it was random and there wasnt pressure to it. We just kinda ran around town and I loved it.
-Another first date that I really loved was a double date and we went out to this place called the "crack" just outside of Rexburg its basically a crack in between two high cliffs. We shot guns (even though I'm not really pro gun, this was fun because we were just shooting targets) then the boys built a bonfire and we roasted hot dogs, made smores and all sung as my date played guitar. It was great, original and just relaxed.
- Ok so this one was a blind date, and normally I dont agree to such things but my best friend vanessa was very pursuasive. So the guy calls me before the date asks me what my favorite desert is (brownies) and then asked me what my top 3 ice creams were. So then the night of our date comes, we went out dancing and then  after played games and he scooped me up all 3 flavors of ice cream. The next day he left flowers on my doorstep with a card just saying that he had an amazing time the night before and that he couldnt stop thinking about me.. He was cute we dated 7 months. He was my first love. Things like that just get me (only if I like them if I dont I think they are creepy).
- Ok for my last favorite first date I'll mention, this was another guy I dated for a really long time. For our first date we went and grabbed mcflurries, then went out mudding to the internment camp outside of Rexburg and the haunted swings. Well we actually didnt intend to go mudding but it was rexburg in the spring so of course it was muddy. The car was completly covered. We ended up washing the car together and were just running all around town the whole night.


OK so I gave all these examples to show that I just love fun dates. Going out to a nice dinner is not my thing. I looove doing fun crazy random things. I like there to just be spontaneity and to just do something and be with someone who knows how to just be fun. I hate when dates are stiff. Plus outdoors dates are so much better because then I dont feel as much pressure to look nice. :) I love dates really I do.

3 comments:

Julie said...

..So a guy talking about how he got part of his big toe shaved off on his mission is not a good thing for a first date? Yeah...I thought so.

Patrick said...

Interesting stuff...

Meredith said...

best first date: pizza and lots of it. or an activity too, whatev. i just really kinda love pizza ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS