BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

I LOVE.....

Watching this video reminds me that I have so much to be greatful for. I have had more joy in a weeks time than a lot of people have been able to have in a lifetime. I think of all the people who have had such hard things in thier life like this woman, yet thhey still have stronger faith and hope than I do. Today I am greatful for...
-My autistic clients- they show me Christs hand in my life everyday, and show me what real love and joy is.
-Today I got to see Ambers newborn. Me and Amber have been best friends since birth (we were born 2 days apart) Seeing her new baby boy gave me so much joy and showed me what I can have one day- and how beautiful families are. I am greatful for Amber and her husband and especially for Logan at this time. Being able to hold a newborn humbles you and you automatically can feel connected to something far greater than yourself.
-The stars, I guess lately I just have been in need of things that help me realize I'm part of something so much bigger than me. Thats why I must press forward, because even though I am small compared to the countless stars, I can still be part of a constellation :)
- My Dad. I asked my dad for a blessing this week, I really needed it and I'm just constantly amazed at my dads faith, stamina, and just how great he is. I am undeserving and he is the greatest man I have ever known, and I wish I could have half as good of a soul as him one day. Although he has given me unrealistic expectations when it comes to men because I doubt I'll ever find one to marry that measures up to my dad.
My dad is smart, he does more than anyone asks of him in the church, he's the most patient person I know, hes hilarious, amazing with kids, he does 100 mile bike rides in Death Valley for fun even though he only is able to use some of his lungs (that he messed up from some odd disease he got from building an add on to our house), he has 2 masters degrees, everyone who has ever worked for him loves his guts, he has managed to be scout master for probably 100's of boys, He payed for my education one of the greatest gifts I could have ever asked for, he gets my oil changed, can fix anything, and he showed me how to live my life in the best way possible. I love him, you know you wish your dad was as cool as mine.

0 comments: