BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 3, 2011

I desperatly want my own place

I have a huge desire to have my own place. Not just because I want to be away from people because I don't.I love living with people just the people I choose to live with, like if I could live with my best friend it would be great. I just want to for the first time in my life pay for somewhere that is completely my own. I don't care if people rent from me I just want to know that I own it. That it is overall my place. I suppose its a dream of every little girl to grow up and buy a house with their husband and then decorate it and paint it and make it their home. I guess when you think of it you don't really realize that you come to want something after renting forever and living with a whole bunch of girls you don't know that there will come a day when you just want to come home and not have to think about encroaching on anyone else s space or life who doesn't want you there. Dont get me wrong I have had some of the worlds best roommates and made lots of amazing friends through roommates, but I just want a space that is completely my own. I've been so obsessed with it lately since I have a lot of time on my hands without a job, that I look up decorating ideas and things. I would love a loft. Thats  just mine and what I really want is to have enough room for lots and lots of books. Thats one of my huge dreams, to have a library . Right now I have two tall bookshelves full of books but I want more. And I think there's nothing more beautiful than a huge tall wall with books filling it. I want a place that has huge windows, tall ceilings, and books covering the walls a place for me to do yoga and not have anyone telling me what to do or where to go. I want for the first time in my life to not feel like I have to do what someone else wants me to just because I'm being supported financially by them. I just want to have complete financial freedom and I suppose I feel like having my own place with my books and just a place where I can come home and just be completely me signifies that potential freedom.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Sounds good to me. The feeling of independence is paramount. There is nothing better than the look of a beautiful library of books properly and neatly put away and stored! What other decorating ideas do you have?

Julie said...

I want my own place more than anything in the world!!