BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1- recent picture, 15 interesting facts

15 Interesting Facts
1. I have had glasses since the first grade and got contacts in the 7th grade.
2. I almost always sleep with my windows partially open even when its freezing just because I like breathing fresh air.
3. Amazing paintings make me cry.
4. I dont really like huge parties I would much rather just hang out with some close friends.
5. I think its really weird when guys wear skinny jeans or care more about clothes than I do seriously it wierds me out when you spend 100 dollars on a pair of jeans.The same goes for messenger bags on guys.
6. I want to marry a sexy black man, or a Hispanic man who can sing and dance or really any dark man... that is all.
7. Once this last summer I dyed my hair 4 times in 2 weeks.
8. I love old stuff. I like antique furniture, old books, old lady cardigans, cameo jewelery, old lace, old art, old diaries.
9. I love the color yellow. It makes me happy, wearing it makes me happy, I just painted my walls yellow I just think its wonderful.
10. I dance in random places. Not just little dancing full out dancing.
11. I dont have as much fun hanging out with normal people.
12. I loooooovee camping and hiking. One of the best semesters I had at school was when I went camping almost every weekend it was great, and hiking by myself is one of my favorite things.
13. I go by myself and do yoga or read outdoors. There was this spot a little outside Rexburg that I'd always ride my bike to, sometimes I would even just nap there.
14. I dream of owning a craftsman style home.

15. I'm obsessed with books, instead of spending too much on clothes like most girls I prefer to spend it on books.

Recent picture- today

5 comments:

Julie said...

Umm,let me just say dido to everything you just said, except the dancing part. I'm too shy to dance full out in random places.

Julie said...

oh and I miss you

Deborah said...

I am glad you are doing this!

Patrick said...

I hate number 5. What is so wrong about (1) caring about your appearance as a guy? (2) skinny jeans? (3) messenger bags? That is all.

Court said...

Patrick- A guy can care about his appearance without wearing such things. All I'm saying is that it is completely unnecessary to spend that much on clothes, and I also feel it makes no sense to care that much about clothes. I'm sorry it offended you all I said was I didn't like it, you could tell me you hate my tie dye shirts and it honestly would not bother me one bit.