BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things I love right now

Books that blow your mind and expand your understanding of the world
Rain in the Las Vegas Desert
Laughing hysterically at absolutely  nothing with one of my besties
My major/future career, I'm so grateful that I  was able to know what I needed to major in so soon after I started school, and that I've been able to feel the constant assurance that its what I'm supposed to be doing. I love that it is one of the few things that can grab my full attention and that helps me actually feel productive.
My Journals-looking back even a few months ago I am amazed at the place I was at in my life at that time
Ceiling Fans, It was strange at school I rarely feel home sick, and then I got an apartment that had ceiling fans and as soon as I turned one on one day I immediately felt home sick
Family, I get to see them in a few days! And I'm going on a cruise with my sister and her family which will be awesome. It really is perfect timing because I told myself at the beginning of this year that I would use my passport by the end of the year, and now I get to :)

0 comments: